How to Prepare for a Great Day at the Peach Festival
We want you and your family to have a wonderful experience at the 2017 Fort Collins Peach Festival.
Here is some information that you may find helpful.
What to bring?
- Sunscreen and Hats - there are tents with tables and chairs to sit under but we are expecting a sunny day so it is always good to be prepared for the sun!
- Blankets and Chairs! - The grass out at Fort Collins Civic Center Park is a great place to roll out a blanket, sit and enjoy the live music/entertainment, enjoy your lunch or have a drink!
- Water Bottle! - We will have portable water stations for you to fill up your water at your leisure. Please fill up as much as you want and stay hydrated!
- Cash - Not all booths will accept credit cards. Cash may be required. There will be an ATM available.
What activities will there be? How about food and drink? How much will things cost?
Kid Zone - Kids Activities will include a Kid Zone full of bounce castles, inflatable courses, bubble area, face painting, and SO MUCH more! The Kid Zone will accept tickets only – a booth will be located right outside of the Kid Zone Entrance. If you would like to become a Kid Zone Sponsor, please contact us!
Peach Pie and Peach Cobbler - It wouldn’t be the Peach Festival without these favorites! Slices and full pies will be available! We will kindly accept Cash or Credit Card for these tasty items.
Peach Margaritas - Freshly made Peach Margaritas, YUM! TICKETS only, please.
Peach Beer - We would like to announce that we will have 8 local breweries participating this year! Each will have created a Peach Beer specifically for our Peach Festival. What an honor! TICKETS only, please.
Peach Wine - NEW to the Peach Festival this year! We will have delicious Peach Wine from local winery Lost Prairie Winery. If you would prefer to enjoy a glass of Red Wine we have you covered! TICKETS only, please.
Food, food, and MORE food! - We will have lots of food options for you and your family to enjoy. We will have local food trucks, restaurants and vendors ready for you and your family! Please note some food vendors may accept cash only - we will have ATMs at the Entrance!
Drink Options - Portable water stations will be available! Please bring your own water bottle and fill up endlessly to stay hydrated! We will also have water, soda, lemonade, and much more beverage options for your entire family.
LIVE Music - We will have 3 INCREDIBLE Live Music Acts at 10am, Noon, and 2pm.
Rotary Corn Hole - Do you LOVE corn hole? We do! Enjoy playing some leisurely corn hole and get to know more about the Rotary Clubs of Ft. Collins.
Peach Donation Pancake Breakfast - Suggested donation is $5. The Pancake Breakfast will begin at 9:00 AM and conclude when all our delicious food runs out. This has ended around 10:30/11:00 AM in the past.
Peach Pie and Peach Eating Contest - Think you are FAST at eating a Peach? Or can devour a Peach Pie in minutes? Then sign up for the Peach or Peach Pie Eating Contest at the Peach Pie Booth. It is FREE to enter and no experience is necessary! Let’s have FUN!
How Do I Get In?
$5 for Individuals 16 Years and Older
FREE for those 15 Years and Under
We welcome you to purchase your tickets early here or you can pay at the either of the 3 Entrances at the Peach Festival on the Day of the Event. The Entrance booth will accept CASH or CREDIT CARD only. We will not accept Checks.
Due to the wonderful location of Old Town Ft. Collins for our 2017 Peach Festival there are a variety of options for getting to our 2017 Event! Carpooling, public transit, biking or walking is strongly encouraged!
- Parking Structure - there are TWO Parking Structures in the area - One on the corner of Mason and Laporte and one on Mountain and Remington. Both are in walking distance of the Peach Festival. Hourly fee may apply. Please visit http://www.fcgov.com/parking/pdf/downtownparking.pdf for more info!
- Bike - The Peach Festival’s location is easily accessible via our wonderful city’s bike lanes and trails for your family to bike down to the festival if you would like. We will have Bike Racks available - please bring your bike lock! Please take care to not lock your bikes to fences as they will be removed.
- MAX Bus Rapid Transit – MAX Bus Rapid Transit parallels College Avenue through Fort Collins and will drop you off right by the Mason and Laporte entrance of the Peach Festival. You may start as far south as Harmony Road. Visit http://www.ridetransfort.com/max for more information!Transfort Bus - Several bus options to Old Town area. Please visit http://www.ridetransfort.com/